Discover Best Practices and Insights to International Business Expansion
Venturing into ecommerce may seem challenging with the sluggish economic growth. Uncertainties about this future run deeper with ongoing geopolitical issues and tensions.
Despite this declining momentum, we can still expect global ecommerce to continue to grow. In 2018, the percentage of the consumers who made at least one purchase online in the last 12 months grew to 93% of internet users in U.S., 97% in the U.K. and 98% in China. In the USA, revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate of 11.6%, resulting in a market value of US$565,696m by 2023.
Recognising the benefits in global business expansion through ecommerce, it is imperative that businesses are equipped with the necessary information and tools to embark on this ecommerce journey. With market focus in the US, Europe and Australia, eBay Singapore is the go-to online market place with massive expertise for businesses to penetrate into these lucrative key global markets.
 World Economic Outlook, July 2019, Still Sluggish Global Growth: https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2019/07/18/WEOupdateJuly2019 (accessed July 2019)
 Statista, eCommerce Uinited States: https://www.statista.com/outlook/243/109/ecommerce/united-states (accessed December 2019)
Stay current with the ecommerce landscape beyond Asia
Discover best practices to sell on eBay Singapore
Gain insight from technology solution experts
Build meaningful relationships with decision makers and experts in the industry
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This half-day programme that has been carefully curated for manufacturers, brand owners, suppliers and distributors who needs to grasp the practical solutions for selling or aspiring to sell consumer products, industrial equipment and general merchandise in e-commerce to the US, Europe and Australia.
We strongly encourage the following personnel to join this forum:
• Business Owner(s) / Sole Proprietor
• Ecommerce personnel
• Digital Marketing personnel
• Finance personnel
• Supply chain/Delivery personnel
The eCommerce Landscape: USA, Europe & Australia
Navigating Cross Border Ecommerce
Ecommerce begins with having the right product identity and digital content creation
Cross border payments
Automating E-Commerce Operations
Digitising Fulfilment: Seamless delivery
Business talk: Fireside chat with Brands & e-sellers on challenges and strategies of ecommerce
Empowering Companies with Strategies for Employee Growth & Retention
Complete the registration and an email confirmation will be sent to your organization.
For any enquiries, please contact us at 6826 3143 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Substitutes:
1. We regret there will be no refunds for cancellations, no-shows, and non-attendance, replacement of participant is permitted and notice of change in participants must be given in not less than 5 business days before the course commencement date.
2. A confirmation note will be sent one week prior to the event via email. All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly (including no-shows) unless otherwise notified.
3. When an event is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, the participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
4. GS1 Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
5. GS1 Members Rate is only applicable to GS1 Singapore Members.
SMF Members & GS1 Partners - S$15 (inc. 7%GST) per pax
Public - S$20 (inc. 7%GST) per pax
Admission is FREE for
GS1 Members and Event Partners
* Email to to get your promo code today
MEET OUR ESTEEMED SPEAKERS
MEET OUR SUPPORTING PARTNERS
Singapore Manufacturing Federation
E2I – EMPLOYMENT & EMPLOYABILITY INSTITUTE
Feedback on past Ecommerce Workshop, 2019
Have any questions?
Drop us a note here.
ABOUT GS1 SINGAPORE LTD
GS1 Singapore is a not-for-profit organisation established in 1987 to implement and administer the global multi-industry GS1 standards-based system of automatic identification (using barcodes, 2D-codes and RFID - radio frequency identification) and communication for products, services, assets and locations.
The mission of GS1 Singapore is to take a leading role in Singapore in establishing a global multi-industry system of identification and communication for products and services based on international accepted and business led standards.